This year I'm vowing to write more. Some of the the topics I'm debating on writing include:
- The American, A story about me flying to Pyongyang in violation of the Logan Act and befriending Kim Jung Un. We later fly to Beijing together.
- Could Donald Trump win the Noble Peace Prize?
- Why I hate Christianity as it stands (no commitment, no fasting)
- I shoulda been a frat boy.
- Glitter Bomb cure owned by the M.
- Giving up alcohol for 2018.
I'm not so worried about our country as the people in our country. You throw a frog in boiling water, and it'll hop out. You put the frog in first and then put the pot to boil and pretty soon you'll have frog legs.